Lose weight by dancing at home
Many dance movements involve all muscles of the body, so that all problem areas to work on. Additional equipment in the form of simulators is not required as professional training level. Dancing is home practice for weight loss that are fun, uplifting and vitality of women. You can invite coach (choreographer) or to engage themselves in the lesson video. Do not despair, if the beginner will not be able to perform some elements. The result will be important not to throw all halfway!
If you are thinking how to lose weight at home, it is way more effective than dancing, are hard to find. Morning or evening classes are charged with positive energy for the whole day. Dancing at home for weight loss it is not recommended to engage those who have back problems or reproductive system. Everyone else can safely get to the fun workouts that will help to bring harmony and lift your mood.
What kinds of dancing can help you lose weight
You can try to master one of the following types of assignments. Each one effectively eliminates the extra pounds and gives positive energy:
- East are the perfect way to lose weight. Learn to dance belly dance is to tighten muscles, to get rid of extra inches at the waist, get a sturdy press.
- Latin dances (salsa, Rumba, Samba). This option involves smooth rhythmic movement that is ideal for weight loss. During these rousing sessions involved all the muscles. The best option for weight loss – Samba, but it requires a large load.
- Zumba for weight loss is both a dance and cardio workout. In addition to weight loss, you will receive a healthy heart and blood vessels! The advantage of this type of dance that the choreography will not have to memorize, because it is very simple, so everyone can dance Zumba.
- Hip-hop ensures the efficient burning of excess calories, trains endurance, flexibility, models the body shape. Such dances are considered the most energy costly, but not everyone likes them.
- Flamenco strengthens the thighs, calf muscles, sculpt the curves of your feet. As a result of regular practice this dance, you will become more graceful, will get rid of fat deposits on the neck, arms (upper body).
- Step – a beautiful dance to strengthen the muscles of legs, buttocks. Improves skin tone, helps to lose weight, develop a sense of rhythm.
- Breakdance – well expends energy, but requires great endurance. Workout shape a perfect figure, flexibility, give good physical shape.
- Strip dance or strip of plastic is a modern form of dance that helps not only lose weight but also gain confidence in yourself. The training program includes classes in gymnastics, so I will allow you to slender, graceful body and a strong character. If you believe the reviews, learn the dance – a pleasure!
Rules of exercising at home
To start you can train at home for online video courses in special schools or fitness centers. In any case it is necessary to learn and follow a few simple rules. The study area should be spacious, well-lit, preferably with large mirrors. All the factors that distract from the exercises you need to eliminate (children, Pets, objects on floor, etc.). The atmosphere around should encourage the desire to dance.
It is important to prepare before the start of classes special shoes and clothes. She must like the girl to motivate classes further. The number of trainings as well as classes individually. It is advisable to do 3 times a week for 120 minutes (or 5 times for 60 minutes). At the end of the workout be sure to stretch my muscles (it is impossible to ignore this rule).
Equally important is choosing the right musical accompaniment for the lesson. Russian or foreign song that will inspire you more? It all depends on individual preferences. Experiment with this, selecting tracks on your own. Sometimes even tired, without energy and mood people are in a good rhythm melody feel a surge of energy and improved mood. Additionally, you can recall the invigorating drinks such as green tea, the decoction of ginseng.
Practicing dancing at home for weight loss, normalize diet. Choose healthy foods to use them as "fuel for the body". It is recommended to eat 1.5-2 hours before the dance, and after them not earlier than in 30 minutes. It is optimal to follow a high protein diet or to include in the diet of more meat, eggs, legumes (excluding junk food). No need to despair if not successful in the early stages, because studies should only bring you joy!
Training video tutorials for beginners
Learn to dance at home, without the presence and guidance of the choreographer is very difficult. To decide on the style of dance to learn the movement you will help online video tutorials with professionals. Below are some videos for beginners that will reveal to you some secrets. After watching you will want to start training immediately!