Diet "Favorite". The essence, rules, products, menu for 7 days. Photos, reviews and results
Favorite diet, designed for 7 days, has proven itself as a way to get rid of excess fat by alternating one-day diets and days when only liquid food is consumed, which is confirmed by many reviews. As a result, you can not only lose weight, but also rid the body of harmful decay products.
Diet Essence Favorite
Favorite Diet (7 days), reviews and results of which are mostly positive, easy to use. Its essence lies in the fact that drinking days alternate with days when you need to eat only vegetables, fruits or proteins. On the 7th day, the menu is made up of products from the previous 6 days.
It is strictly forbidden to eat foods from the prohibited list, otherwise the diet will have to start over from day 1. 4 days before the start of the diet, you should limit the calorie intake of the daily diet, refuse flour products and alcoholic beverages, and also consult a gastroenterologist.
Diet stages for every day
Everyday Diet Principles:
- 1 day- it is allowed to drink any unsweetened liquid (except alcohol).
- Day 2- it is allowed to eat any vegetables without salt and spices.
- 3 day- similar to 1 day.
- Day 4- it is allowed to eat fruit in unlimited quantities.
- Day 5- similar to days 1 and 3.
- Day 6- protein products are used that do not contain carbohydrates and fats.
- 7 day- mixed. Exit from a strict diet.
The effects of the diet are fast. The first changes can be noticed the very next morning.
Favorite diet (7 days) begins on the day when you need to eat only liquid food. Reviews show that the first day in the diet is the most difficult to endure. The body is not ready for a sharp restriction of solid food, as a result, problems with the stomach and gastrointestinal tract can arise.
On the first day, it is better to limit physical activity; if possible, spend the whole day at home to avoid unpleasant consequences.
The daily amount of calories should not exceed 1000 units.
Products that are allowed:
- green tea, coffee without cream / milk;
- kefir less than 5% fat;
- chicken fillet broth;
- smoothie with ground oatmeal;
- freshly squeezed juices.
It is better these days to eat kefir with a fat content of no more than 5%. Do not use a fermented milk product if the production time exceeds 3 days, as bloating and bouts of diarrhea may occur. For a more pleasant taste, you can add a pinch of cinnamon or ground oatmeal.
Bifidobacteria in kefir have a beneficial effect on the intestinal microflora, contribute to the regulation of the gastrointestinal tract and cleanse from toxins. Chicken broth should be cooked exclusively from breast fillets, as other parts of the chicken body contain more fat.
When cooking, do not use salt and spices, it is better to drain the broth for the first time, eat the second broth.
Do not clean fresh juices from pulp, which is a natural fiber for the body. Do not add sugar or sweeteners to acidic juices. To reduce the high calorie content of the juice, you can dilute it with water in a 50: 50 ratio.
Due to the liquid composition of the food, only the kidneys and liver will work. Drinking days are intended to rest the stomach and esophagus from constant work. By the end of the drinking days, the stomach will decrease in size, as a result of which, on the following days, satiety from food will come faster; the feeling of hunger will disappear. The plumb line will be 1 - 2 kg.
Vegetables are a storehouse of vitamins A, B, C, minerals and natural fiber. Eating vegetables raw, baked, boiled and grilled helps to cleanse the skin and improve immunity.
Fiber acts like a brush: it literally sweeps away all accumulated waste and toxins from the intestinal walls. It is recommended to focus on cabbage and broccoli, which are known for their fat burning properties. As a result, the plumb line per vegetable day can be 2-3 kg.
Vegetable Day Products:
- tomatoes and cucumbers;
- white cabbage and cauliflower;
- onions, garlic;
- bell peppers;
Potatoes are not recommended as they contain a lot of starch. The use of salt and spices is prohibited. It is allowed to season salads with a spoonful of unrefined vegetable oil. The total daily calorie intake should be less than 1100 kcal.
Favorite Diet (7 days), reviews and results of which depend on the calorie content of the food consumed, assumes a complete restriction in sweets. Thanks to the fruit day, you can dull the urgent need for fast carbohydrates and sugar due to the fructose contained in the composition.
Fruits stimulate the digestive system, speed up the metabolic process. You need to eat fruits 6 times a day with a time interval of 2-3 hours. The calorie intake should not exceed 1300 kcal.
- peaches, nectarines, apricots.
In summer, you can eat watermelon all day. The pulp of watermelon has a diuretic and choleretic effect, removes toxins and toxins from the body. All fruits and berries are allowed for consumption, except for grapes and bananas due to their high carbohydrate content.
The healthiest fruit for fat burning is grapefruit. Grapefruit removes unnecessary fluid from the body, stimulates the immune system and activates the process of breaking down fat reserves.
Protein Day Favorite Diet
Proteins are essential for building cells in the body. For the assimilation of proteins, the body spends more energy than for fats and carbohydrates. And energy is calories. Thanks to the protein day of the Favorite Diet, all excess liquid is removed. The calorie intake of a protein day should not be higher than 1400 kcal.
- skinless chicken breast fillet;
- lean fish varieties;
- low-fat types of cheese;
- all kinds of nuts, peanuts;
- legumes and beans;
Cheese, peanut nuts and egg yolk should be used with caution - they are high in fat. It is forbidden to eat cream and processed cheese, as well as cheese semi-finished products.
Skinless chicken fillets and fish fillets are allowed to be boiled or baked, as well as grilled without oil and salt with spices. If there are problems with the kidneys, the protein day must be abandoned. You can replace it with mixed or vegetable.
Last day of diet
On the last day, it is recommended to compose the diet so that it includes all the food from the previous days of the diet. Day 7 serves as a kind of preparation before returning to a regular diet. Calorie intake should not exceed 1500 calories. To consolidate the result, you can do a light workout or a run.
Weekly Diet Favorite Menu
The menu of the Favorite diet for the week is presented in the table:
|3.||Same as day 1.|
|5.||Same as day 1 and 3.|
Prohibited foods during the diet
A strict diet involves many food restrictions that will inhibit fat burning.
The following foods are prohibited during the diet:
- salt (retains water in the body, the process of getting rid of extra pounds will proceed more slowly or will not stop at all);
- sugar (promotes a sharp release of the hormone insulin, which inhibits metabolism);
- butter (contains a large amount of animal fats);
- baked goods (contains yeast and a huge amount of fast carbohydrates, which contribute to the accumulation of fat);
- any sweets, including honey (composed of fast carbohydrates);
- cereals (except for buckwheat), rice (contain a large amount of slow and fast carbohydrates);
- fried foods (high amounts of saturated fat contribute to the accumulation of fat reserves);
- semi-finished products (contain a large amount of salt and spices, practically do not contain natural ingredients);
- juices from stores and soda (there is no pulp and fiber in packaged juices; manufacturers add sugar to enhance the taste);
The above products are recommended to be limited in consumption and in the usual diet.
Importance of the drinking regime during the Favorite diet
People who are not physically active should drink 8-10 glasses of non-carbonated water daily, and 10-12 glasses if there is daily physical activity.
Adequate fluid intake throughout the day ensures the normal functioning of all organs, removes all excess substances from the body, and helps maintain optimal body temperature.
It is not recommended to drink water during and after meals. This will reduce the production of gastric acid and slow down the digestion process, which can lead to stomach heaviness, bloating, and heartburn.
It is better to drink water 40 minutes before meals and 1. 5 hours after in small sips.
Alternatively, you can drink 4 - 5 cups of green tea. Green tea leaves contain unique components theine, catechins and minerals that speed up metabolism and aid digestion. It is not recommended to drink tea before bed, as it invigorates due to the theine content in the composition. This can lead to sleep problems. The best option is to have your last cup of tea after dinner.
Strict diet for up to 10 kg loss
In order to lose more than 8 kg, there is a rigid diet. Its diet is leaner and lower in calories than in the classic version, and is suitable for people who are overweight over 15 kg.
During a strict diet, you should give up physical activity, avoid stressful situations. Light jogging is allowed, if you feel well, walks in the fresh air for 30–45 minutes. brisk pace and light exercise.
The hard diet menu is shown in the table:
|1||During the day, it is allowed to consume pure water, tea, coffee and kefir 0. 5% no more than 2 liters.|
|2||500 g tomatoes, 500 g cabbage.|
|3||Same as day 1.|
|4||500 g apples, 3 large grapefruits.|
|5||Same as day 1 and 3.|
|6||Cottage cheese - 500 g, a handful of walnuts, 300 g of chicken fillet.|
Favorite Diet (7 days), reviews and results of which can be found on thematic sites, has the following advantages:
- Quick action.Your favorite diet starts working right away. After 2 days, you can lose about 3 kg, and after a week - up to 12 kg.
- Diet variety.There is no need to eat the same foods every day. There are no breakdowns, the mood is constantly at a high level. The skin of the face is cleansed and smoothed due to the presence of vegetables and fruits in the diet.
- There is no feelingof hunger. Since the calorie content of each day should not fall below 800.
- Adequate intake of vitamins and minerals. Usually on mono-diets there is a deficiency of substances useful for the body. This can lead to depression, apathy, dizziness, and fainting. This will not happen on the Beloved's diet.
- Metabolism will not slow down. The body does not have time to get used to the amount of energy supplied with food, since the calorie content is different for different days. As a result, the kilograms will “melt” and the volumes will decrease.
Disadvantages of Favorite Diet
Among the disadvantages of the diet are the following:
- Only those people who have no health problems are allowed to use the diet.
- Kidney problems may occur due to the large volume of fluid being excreted.
- Large quantities of products must be purchased in advance.
- Diet can be expensive because of the variety in the diet, as some foods (such as walnuts, peanuts, fish, and chicken breast fillets) can be expensive.
- It is allowed to repeat the course of the diet no earlier than after 3 months.
- Chronic diseases may worsen.
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract are possible, since a sharp change and an abundance of various foods can provoke bouts of diarrhea, bloating and discomfort in the abdomen.
Diet Contraindications Favorite
Favorite Diet (7 days), reviews and results of which depend on the choice of its option, has a number of contraindications.
These can be:
- Acute chronic diseases.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Daily physical activity.
- Renal failure.
- Postoperative period.
- Diseases of the heart and stomach.
The results of the diet are directly dependent on the effort. If you strictly follow the rules of conduct daily and do not break down, you can throw off up to 12 kg, depending on the number of extra pounds and the characteristics of the body. It is recommended to stick to a diet for people who are very overweight. If the excess weight is only 2-3 kg, it is better to refuse to use this method of losing weight.
The diet is fairly balanced on certain days, but it is better to additionally take a multivitamin complex to avoid vitamin deficiency in the body.
The correct way out of the diet
In order not to gain back the pounds thrown off, you must gradually return to your usual diet. New dishes and products should be introduced 1 per day; increase the calorie content by 150 kcal per day. This period should be 2-10 weeks.
It is recommended to permanently exclude junk food from your diet: give up fried foods and semi-finished products, limit the use of sweets and pastries, do not buy packaged juices and soda in stores.
The daily ration should not exceed 1800 kcal.In some cases, a feeling of hunger may be felt, therefore, it is allowed to eat dietary bread without sugar on all days, except for drinking.
When the diet is over, you cannot abruptly return to your usual diet, since the lost pounds will return in even greater volume.
Thanks to strict adherence to the principles of the Favorite diet and the correct return to normal regime, you can forget about excess weight forever. Judging by the reviews, in 7 days of careful adherence to the diet, as a result, you can lose from 4 to 12 kg of excess weight.