Proper nutrition for weight loss
The problem of being overweight is perhaps one of the most pressing in a women's company. Probably, there is no woman who would be completely satisfied with her body and did not want to remove a couple of extra pounds somewhere. There are many ways to lose weight. Someone exhausts themselves with various diets, heavy physical exercises, others completely refuse to eat or swallow a handful of weight loss pills, hoping for their miracle - the action. But unfortunately, many in pursuit of an ideal body do not want to think that such methods of losing weight can and will bring the expected result, but also significantly harm the whole body. You need to lose weight correctly, without any harm to health, only then you can get a good result. Of course, you can turn to a nutritionist for help, but if this is not possible, we suggest that you familiarize yourself with the basic rules and foods that will help you lose weight and keep your body in shape. Proper nutrition for weight loss is the only safe way to lose weight without harming your health.
Proper nutrition: proteins, fats, carbohydrates and vitamins
It is known that the main source of vitamins and minerals entering the human body is food. Correct and healthy diet for weight loss can not only bring our body back to normal, but also give health and well-being to the whole body. Proper nutrition for weight loss should first include a balanced diet that will not allow you to feel hungry. In the process of losing weight, it is important to monitor the amount of calories and nutrients (proteins, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins).
- Protein (protein)- an important element, without which the human body is unable to function properly. It is the protein in the human body that is responsible for all biochemical reactions. A large amount of protein is found in dairy products, as well as seafood, meat, mushrooms and nuts.
- Carbohydrates- energy for our body. Most diets recommend refraining from foods rich in complex carbohydrates: potatoes, white bread, flour products, and replacing them with simple carbohydrates: fruits, vegetables. Complex carbohydrates are quickly broken down in the body, dramatically increase blood sugar, and contribute to the deposition of fat. Simple carbohydrates are broken down slowly, thus preventing weight gain.
- Fats- provide the vital activity of the organism as a whole. The daily requirement for fat is 80 g. A large amount of fat is found in olives, nuts, dairy products, olive and vegetable oils.
- Vitamins- useful substances that provide the body with all the necessary components, increase immunity, affect growth and development. The human body needs the following vitamins for proper and full functioning: C, A, E, D, as well as vitamins of the B1-B12 group.
Healthy nutrition menu for the week
There are many diets and ways of proper nutrition, but we will consider one of those that will help not only remove extra pounds, but also normalize and improve the condition of the whole organism. This method of losing weight allows you to lose weight in a bistro, but at the same time eat tasty and not feel hungry.
- Breakfast: oatmeal with vegetables or dried fruits.
- Lunch: salad with vegetables without mayonnaise or sour cream, a small portion of meat broth, fish baked in the oven. As a drink, 200 mils of fruit drink or fruit juice is ideal.
- Afternoon snack: yogurt with fruit no more than 200 mil.
- Dinner: we love a small portion of rice or buckwheat as a vegetable salad.
- Breakfast: 1 - 2 apples baked in the oven with honey and nuts, green tea.
- Lunch: tomato salad, radishes seasoned with low-fat sour cream, vegetable soup.
- Afternoon snack: dried fruits (dates, prunes or dried apricots).
- Dinner: vegetable salad, oven baked potatoes with cheese, vegetable juice.
- Breakfast: toast, with honey, also any fruit (orange, apple, banana) + a glass of tea.
- Lunch: light vegetable soup, rim of whole grain bread, green tea.
- Afternoon snack: a glass of yogurt or kefir, 1 banana.
- Dinner: stewed vegetables, a portion of chicken breast, dried fruit compote.
- Breakfast: fresh vegetables, scrambled eggs, fruit juice.
- Lunch: salad with vegetables, chicken or meat broth, bell pepper with stuffed vegetables and chicken breast.
- Afternoon snack: any favorite fruit.
- Dinner: seafood salad, 2 potatoes, sweet tea.
- Breakfast: not fatty cottage cheese with berries or dried fruits, 250 mils of green tea.
- Lunch: fresh vegetable salad, fish soup, vegetable juice.
- Afternoon snack: 1 hard-boiled egg, apple.
- Dinner: fresh fruit, casserole with vegetables, a glass of black tea.
- Breakfast: cereals with milk and fresh berries.
- Lunch: vegetable salad, light vegetable soup, meat cutlet.
- Afternoon snack: edge of bread with butter, black tea.
- Dinner: cabbage salad, barley porridge, stew, vegetable juice.
- Breakfast: 2 pancakes with apples and honey, 250 mil of low-fat milk.
- Lunch: vegetable salad, soup with croutons.
- Afternoon snack: casserole with cottage cheese and your favorite fruits.
- Dinner: a portion of baked fish, stewed vegetables, fruit juice.
Based on the compiled menu for losing weight for a week, we can conclude that all healthy and fortified foods are present in the diet. In addition, it can be seen that there is no coffee in the diet, so lovers of this drink should refrain from drinking it. All food products should contain a minimum amount of salt and sugar, be cooked baked or boiled.
Sports nutrition for weight loss
Sports medicine is one of the areas whose task is not only to monitor the health of an athlete, but also his nutrition, which will play a big role in any kind of sport. It is better to develop sports nutrition for weight loss for any athlete with a nutritionist. Most of the people involved in sports prefer to buy special nutritional supplements to gain or reduce muscle mass. Such dietary supplements should be prescribed by a dietitian or doctor, since an incorrectly selected remedy can lead to weight gain or other disorders in the body. Fat burners (dietary supplements) in sports nutrition should contain such substances as: L-carnitine, chitosan, green tea extract, linoleic acid, CLA, tyramine, chromium and other components that will have a positive effect on all biochemical processes in the body. Unlike pharmaceutical weight loss drugs, sports fat burners help break down fats only with regular exercise. In addition to taking fat burners to stay fit, athletes need to eat well.
Consider an example of healthy and healthy weight loss nutrition for athletes.
- Breakfast: should fill the athlete's body with strength and energy. For this, it is useful to eat oatmeal with fruits, dried fruits or milk. You can replace oatmeal with low-fat cottage cheese with honey or jam. A piece of dark chocolate with green or black tea will also be helpful.
- Lunch: The second breakfast can be fresh fruit or freshly squeezed juice.
- Lunch: chicken breast with baked vegetables or rice is ideal. Meat dishes in sports nutrition should be present regularly, as they are rich in protein. The same benefits will be brought by cereals that are rich in plant fibers: buckwheat, rice.
- Afternoon snack: A portion of low-fat cottage cheese, green tea.
- Dinner. As a side dish for dinner, a salad of vegetables: radishes, carrots, lettuce, cucumbers and herbs is suitable. You can season the salad with olive oil. In addition to the salad, it is recommended to eat a portion of the meat dish or fish. You need to have dinner no later than 6 pm.
- If you feel hungry before going to bed, you can drink a glass of yogurt or low-fat kefir. As a drink throughout the day, you should give preference to still water. However, it should be consumed in moderation, not more than 2 liters per day, as edema may develop.
Separate food for weight loss
Many, if they want to lose weight, prefer a split diet, which is based on the distribution of food to fats, proteins and carbohydrates. The basic rule for a separate diet is not to combine protein with carbohydrate and fatty foods.
Separate food for weight loss is divided into 4 cycles, each of which has its own set of products. It is quite simple to compose a diet, you need to study which of the foods you eat contains this or that component: for example, on the protein day of the week you need to eat lean meat, fish, eggs, dairy products. On a vegetable day, you need to cook dishes from vegetables, cereals. Carbohydrate day includes intake of foods from complex carbohydrates, but in small portions: potatoes, pastries, pasta, vegetable stew. Fruit day consists of eating fruit salads, berries, natural juices and nuts.
With separate meals, it is recommended to do fasting days once a week, which should include the use of fruits, fermented baked milk, kefir, yogurt or yogurt. Fasting days are not recommended for people who seek to lose weight, but have problems with the digestive system or pancreas.
Fractional nutrition for weight loss
Fractional food for weight loss is most often prescribed for people with diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Such a diet can be classified as a health food, which consists of 6 - 7 meals a day in small portions. Fractional nutrition allows you to keep hunger under control. Those who strive to lose weight need to remember that "starvation diets" can often lead to "breakdowns" and the return of previous kilograms. Fractional nutrition for weight loss differs from strict diets in that a person eating a small amount of food does not feel hunger, but at the same time loses weight. Consider a fractional meal example:
- 8. 00. Breakfast should be composed of slow carbohydrates and proteins. A good option would be one of these products: 5 nuts, 1 favorite fruit, 100 grams of cottage cheese, two eggs, coffee with milk or tea with honey.
- 11. 00. Yogurt or a slice of bread, vegetable or fruit salad.
- 13. 00. Dinner time. A product rich in fiber and protein is suitable: chicken breast, rice, buckwheat, vegetable stew, fish soup.
- 17. 00. Snack time: 100 gr. fruit or vegetable salad, 20 grams of nuts or dried fruits.
- 19. 00. Dinner time. Salad dressed with olive oil, fish in the oven, salad with vegetables or 2 eggs, but only if they were not present in the morning.
- 22. 00. Last snack. 200 mil of kefir or yogurt.
Thus, you can create a fractional meal menu for a week. You can change food in places, the main thing is to eat small portions and make sure that the calorie intake does not exceed 1200-1600 kcal per day.
Nutrition and exercise
The following is considered the main:
- You need to take food 2 hours before exercise.
- After training, it is recommended to eat protein foods, and avoid fatty foods. A little cottage cheese, yogurt or kefir will ideally support the body with energy.
- During workouts, you need to drink still mineral water in small sips.
Proper nutrition and exercise will help you to quickly find a beautiful and slender figure without harm to your health.
Basic rules for proper nutrition
Simple but very important rules will help you to competently get rid of a couple of extra pounds:
- A good diet includes plenty of fruits and vegetables.
- You need to drink more. As a liquid, you need to choose green tea, natural juices, fruit drinks, still mineral water, compotes or jelly. The total amount of liquid you drink should be 2 - 2. 5 liters per day.
- Refusal from simple carbohydrates: sweets, candies and other "joys of life". As a "bonus", you can eat one of the prohibited foods once a week, but in moderation.
- When eating, do not be distracted, you need to chew food well.
- You should try to replace your favorite products with useful counterparts. So sugar for honey, fatty pork for veal, and sunflower oil for olive.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol, in rare cases, you can drink a small amount of red wine.
- The food in the diet of a losing weight person should be varied. Don't be afraid to experiment, buy new low-calorie foods, try mixing flavors.
- Don't eat after 6-7pm. If you feel very hungry, you can drink kefir, yogurt or yogurt.
- Learn to control your emotions, get rid of stress. It is stressful situations that often cause a person to be nervous and eat a lot.
- Along with proper nutrition, be sure to go in for sports: fitness, running, swimming, dancing.
Proper nutrition for weight loss will not only help you gain a slim figure, but also improve the health of the whole body. Of course, the result from a healthy diet will not be noticeable immediately, but after 1 - 2 weeks, you will definitely feel an improvement in your well-being, and when you get on the scales, you will definitely notice a positive result. The human body is unique and individual, someone loses weight quickly, others slower, and some find it difficult to do without the help of a nutritionist. But in any case, healthy food and proper nutrition will help you to find good health and good mood.